Go Back   Bream Master Forums > WAFM > WAFM Chat

WAFM Chat Let us know what you think and what you'd like to see more of.

Old 26-11-2004, 01:38 AM

New WAFM Forum

Hi Everyone, welcome to our newest forum WAFM (The Western Australian Fishing Magazine).

I'll be using this forum to post up announcements and various news about the magazine. You can also use it to contact us or ask us any questions you have and to discuss various articles etc. Yes Sewelly WILL be answering questions (I've told him he has too )

We will be having some Friday nights online here where we will have some of the best fishing writers in Australia (and the rest of the world) online so that you can get on and chat to them and ask questions etc.

A little birdie also tells me that Professional Anglers who fish the ESPN BASSMASTER circuit in the US will be taking part in a few of them!

I won't be setting up any other forums for the magazine, this will be it. Basically I've seen what goes on most other fishing website forums and I'm not really interested in all the work required to run a big fishing magazine website. There are plenty of Western Australian fishing publications with websites that cater for larger forums and most of them do them very well. If you have a desire for bigger forums go check them out.

I know that I've been grumpy Ira lately but as I'm sure you all understand we have been under the pump.

I just want to say thanks everyone for being patient with us while we launch our own mag, get next year's comps cranking, overhaul this website and build a few new ones. 2005 will be worth the wait, trust me.

As soon as my new eftpos machine arrives I will be taking subscriptions and will announce it here as soon as they become available.

Keep checking this forum as I have a few more announcements to make early next week and I will be putting up a first issue preview very soon.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: