Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Bream Anglers Tavern

Bream Anglers Tavern Drop in here if you're just surfing with a beer in your hand. Good place to just hang out...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2018, 04:21 AM
Poddy Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by manno View Post
Wots beta?
Neither!!

They both produce overpriced crap.

Explanation:

Look at the marketing budget, prompotions and other assorted squanderings.... all of that is a pro rata component of the price you pay for a reel. Does not leave much for components.
I can pick up a reel you really like, a reel model that you know and trust.
I will be bringing a whole bundle of my own biased preferences to that assesment and can not possibly assign the same value as you.

Every reel made is constrained by the physical properties of the individual materials used...and that does not allow for a whole bundle of quality options.
In order to deliver their product at the rediculous price currently paid by consumers that puts a finite ceiling on the finished product. The machinery used for the production of the reels is not, can not be any better than the machinery available to a competitor.

We the consumers provide ALL of the mythology required to keep the process going along.

It is a tad deflating to visit a manufacturing plant and see pallets of different brand reels coming off production lines under the same roof.

Believe what you will, and buy what YOU like best is really the only answer.
We all get tribal about all manner of consumer products and thats what keeps the factories churning out the goodie we love to love right alongside the goodies we love to hate��

Last edited by 90sBlackjabiru; 09-01-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: