Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Getting Started

Getting Started If you’re new to the Sport then this is the forum for you.

Old 29-12-2002, 05:16 AM
Big Bream

buying stuff off breammaster!

hi
iam interested in buying some softplastics and other stuff off this site and i have not purchased anything off the internet before and i was wondering if there is any other way of buying stuff instead of a credit card as i dont have one.
any help would be appreciated.
Old 29-12-2002, 09:36 AM
Big Bream

Hi Daniel,

I know you can select to pay by direct deposit when placing the order on breammaster.com and the banking details are emailed to you, and then pay at the bank on online. www.breammaster.com is highly recommended, he has the soft plastics (ok ok and hard bodies to that catch fish.

*Edit* I have done 3 orders and the turn around time has been two working days. In my books thats good stuff.

Grant

Last edited by Grant; 29-12-2002 at 10:05 AM.
Old 29-12-2002, 09:50 AM
Web Master

It's a simple process...

Hi Daniel,

Just choose what you want from the online store, add it to your cart, and tell us how you want to pay when you get to the check out screen.

We have come up with a host of different payment methods to make things easy for you. If you don't want to put your card over the net, indicate credit card in the payment box and tell us what type of card it is. Leave the card number box blank and Mrs Bream Master will ring you and get it over the phone.

You can also use our bank deposit facility, whereby you can put the money straight into our account like you would into your own account. You can also send us a postal money order or a personal cheque... It's entirely up to you

I think you'll find most if not all of the guys who have ordered from us would be very happy with the service. If any hiccups occur, we bend over backwards to fix them. We give away free express post over $50 to get orders to the East Coast quickly as over 50% of our business comes from there.

Guys, you should be the ones commenting, what's the general consensus of our turnaround and service ???

Warren.

Old 29-12-2002, 08:47 PM
Blue Lip

Yep, Daniel, attack with confidence.

You can pay virtually every way you can think of, except for cash

The turnaround time is good and when the postie arrives with your package its like having Christmas all over again.
Old 29-12-2002, 11:01 PM
Big Bream

ok thanks for the hep guys iam going too buy some new softplastics how long would it take to get from the east coast from the west?
Old 30-12-2002, 12:09 AM
Web Master

You order normally leaves the following working day (stock permitting), and approx express post time is 2-3 working days. if you're in the country yourself, it might take an extra day or two, but normally you have everything within 5 working days tops.

The odd problem may occur whereby we need additional information from you, but if you check your email daily it shouldn't hold things up too much.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Cheers

Warren.

Old 30-12-2002, 01:52 AM
Big Bream

Daniel I can tell you from experience the delivery times are excellent. I am a very satisfied customer.
Old 30-12-2002, 03:03 AM
Mature Bream

The only problem with ordering from Bream Master, Is that I always order heaps more than I intended!!!!!!!!!

Old 30-12-2002, 03:10 AM
Your Friendly Moderator

Be very careful with ordering - it's to easy too keep sending Warren emails, "add this mate", "those jigs look good better add a couple of them" - turnaround on orders for this punter (Blue Mountains NSW) has been excellent

Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life!

Team BreamMaster Member