Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Bream Anglers Tavern

Bream Anglers Tavern Drop in here if you're just surfing with a beer in your hand. Good place to just hang out...

Old 16-02-2003, 09:58 PM
Big Bream

boat trouble?

g'day guys,
hope ya all had a productive weekend around the traps.was having a flick under redcliffe bridge on sunday morning a noticed a mustard coloured runabout having a bit of motor trouble,presume it may be one of you'se as they were using lures.just want to know if ya made it back before the storm as waving graphite around during a electrical is not to flash (pardon the pun)
Old 17-02-2003, 05:43 AM
Poddy Bream

Hey Matty,yeah mate that was me.Just a bit of trouble with the fuel pump,pick up new one on Wednesday and i'll be back at it.Had the kota anyway.Are you the guy I was talking to casting under the bridge?
Old 17-02-2003, 06:03 AM
The Angry Administrator

G`Day Jeff,

How ya going mate, are doing swan fish??, we`ll probably all hook up for a bbq durin the arvo early evening if your keen, not sure where but it`ll be posted no doubt. Got a kota cranking by the sounds - way to go, you`ll be loving that. Hows the OrG going at the moment??... gotta like the Avatar as well.....

cheers

richo
Old 17-02-2003, 07:14 AM
Poddy Bream

Hey Richo

I was thinking about going in swanfish.Got a kota for valentines day....sweeet.Just a little 28lber but it sure beats the paddles.Chucked the O.G around on Sunday for a few then it shut down so I tied on a 52,that got them going again.
As for my avatar Compared to madfish,madsurfe etc thats what my fish looked like anyway

Last edited by jm0771; 17-02-2003 at 07:16 AM.
Old 17-02-2003, 08:50 PM
Big Bream

Thumbs up

yeah that was me on the pylon,how'd you go that morning,i got 2 dropped 2 plus a small flattie.good to see ya got back anyway.how'd you manage a kota for valentines?? i got stuff all.
see you around the traps