Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > BreamMaster Job Search

BreamMaster Job Search Share Your Skills Here and Let Members Know What You Have to Offer (Moderated Forum)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Mature Bream

Exclamation Job Search to fit Passion

Hi all

I realise this thread has been brought up before, but it appears it was a couple of years ago and times change. I hope Bear or other Administrators are OK with this thread, if not please let me know immediately.

Okay guys, So I know I ask a lot of questions, but I love learning and gaining valuable useful knowledge.

Heres my question. I'm in desperate need of a part time job which will hopefully turn into a full time job overtime as I am not enjoying/doing to well in high school. At the moment, my parents are desperately pushing for me to get me into University programs early in the Degree of Business and/or Accounting as I excel in this field. I do NOT enjoy this subject at all and after confronting my parents about this... lets just say, i'm so far up DohDohDohDoh creek at this age that its not fair. I'm only 16... My life is not over because I didn't do to well in school.

Yes accounting may bring in the big $$$$$$ but thats not overly important to me. If I get the chance to work in a tackle shop, or anything to do with fishing, then its something that I can enjoy day in and day out, its a passion that I LOVE and will never die. I enjoy learning about fishing all the time, spending countless hours reading on Bream Master in particular and asking hundreds of questions. (Annoying some i'm sure,(Sorry about that)) And with this type of job, I can express my knowledge to new anglers and professionals looking at new areas.

My question to you guys are... Do you know of anyone who can help me get into this industry? I'd love to learn a ton more skills in store and to do with fishing. I'm a bright young man and am looking for a great opportunity to do something I enjoy, and give back to the fishing community.

The areas I'd be able to work are mainly Northern Brisbane suburbs. Sorry If not a lot of information was given here, it was kinda rushed as i'm currently sitting in my Accounting class scanning Bream Master... Lol

Cheers Guys

Michael