Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Welcome New Members

Welcome New Members If you have just registered, pop in here to meet the gang.

Old 25-08-2015, 07:55 AM
Fingerling

Long time listener, first time caller

Hello all,

finally had to join. have read so much on here but so much better when you can look at the pictures too...makes it easier to understand what's going on haha!

Have got back into my fishing over the last couple of years and have moved down to Sydney. Keep my boat up near the Central coast so I suppose my new home ground is the Hawkesbury. Have been out a few times and, having moved down from the Gold Coast, it's a far cry from throwing a grub or a wriggler at a pontoon...what a massive system!! I have decided to concentrate on Mooney Mooney Creek for the mean time before I go afar and will be scouring the forums for more info to get my head around it all! Have had a bit of luck with a couple of low 30s but not much consistency so this is where you all come in!!

Also went to the boat show a couple of weeks ago and, you wouldn't believe it, I came home with a new HDS7....did I need it? probably not, but one less thing I can use as an excuse and figured it would help me a great deal in both the Hawkesbury and some impoundment fishing for bass i'm planning. had been planning an upgrade for a while as my edgetracker was rocking a mid 90s Eagle sounder....old school! installing that bad boy, will be the next task...not much idea there either to be honest so will need to lean on a few of you for help/advice there too.

Anyways, look forward to breammastering with the best of you!

Cheers

Rowboat
Old 25-08-2015, 08:17 AM
Mature Bream

Welcome mate, glad you decided to finally join us ....I look forward to all your pics and stories
Old 25-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Fishing Tragic

Welcome to BM mate.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BreamOnFly/
----------------------------------------------
http://www.breammaster.com/images/bea001.jpg