Go Back   Bream Master Forums > Bream Tackle > Reels

Reels Who’s using what, find out in here.

Old 15-12-2002, 09:28 AM

Hey guys. the problems your hearing about with the okuma's aren't very rare. Ive heard that they have all the wizz bang components, but the quality of those components is not so high. Also, beware their manager of Garuantee's, he has been refered to the Spanish Inquisitor, and is rumoured to have denied even a priest of his replaced reel!!!!
Although i may be wrong and please put me wrong if i am, as these are only things which i have been told about!
Just thought i'd let you know.
Old 15-12-2002, 11:41 PM
Mick

Guys the Twinpower is nolonger for sale as I actually figured out how to switch the handle from left to right. There was a little plastic sleeve which I though was unable to be removed even after a couple of hours trying the other day. Well I took the side plate off again today and the sleeve fell out . The sleeve then goes in to the left side of the reel and the handle in to the right . Things would have been a lot simpler if I could read japanese.

Apologies to the guys who made an offer on it, but it has now taken pride of place in my stable of bream reels.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: