Go Back   Bream Master Forums > Bream Tackle > Rods

Rods Get the goss on what’s hot, and what’s not...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-11-2014, 12:05 AM
Bream111 Bream111 is offline
Fingerling
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 23
Abu Garcia Vanguard VSS7001LMS Spin Rod

Does anybody have any feedback for Abu Garcia Vanguard VSS7001LMS Spin Fishing Rod 3-5kg rod. Great discounts presently about. I broke my Wild Weasel the other day and was thinking about replacing it with another Weasel. Both are about the same price. Any other suggestions.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-11-2014, 03:19 AM
Onthedrop86's Avatar
Onthedrop86 Onthedrop86 is offline
Big Bream
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Forster
Posts: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bream111 View Post
Does anybody have any feedback for Abu Garcia Vanguard VSS7001LMS Spin Fishing Rod 3-5kg rod. Great discounts presently about. I broke my Wild Weasel the other day and was thinking about replacing it with another Weasel. Both are about the same price. Any other suggestions.
Awesome rod mate, I use mine for racks. What were you planning on using it for? They are an extra fast rod with plenty of strength.
__________________
Proudly associated with

Pure Fishing

Follow my team page:

www.facebook.com/toddrichesfishing
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-11-2014, 04:40 AM
Bream111 Bream111 is offline
Fingerling
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthedrop86 View Post
Awesome rod mate, I use mine for racks. What were you planning on using it for? They are an extra fast rod with plenty of strength.
Same. Fishing over the racks and over skinny water over oyster rocks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-11-2014, 04:48 AM
Onthedrop86's Avatar
Onthedrop86 Onthedrop86 is offline
Big Bream
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Forster
Posts: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bream111 View Post
Same. Fishing over the racks and over skinny water over oyster rocks.
It will be perfect for that mate!
__________________
Proudly associated with

Pure Fishing

Follow my team page:

www.facebook.com/toddrichesfishing
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Google