Go Back   Bream Master Forums > Bream Tackle > Reels

Reels Who’s using what, find out in here.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 18-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Mature Bream

Boys forget the rest just go a Certate it's the smoothest finest machine out there!,you can land anything from a Bream to a 30kg jew on a 2000 model. It has the one of the finest gearing of any reel out there, if you can afford the extra $ then it is a fine investment. I have got Certates from the 10 models and they run as smooth as the day I bought them. And you can also service a magsealed reel it just depends if you want to keep the warranty or not? If the warranty has run out then no problems.Nothing happens to a magsealed reel if you are careful when removing the said magsealed part if you use tweezers and don't disturb the part with the mag oil on it with your fingers, just keep it intact as you find it and service it as you would a normal reel all is good, and yes I have done so on my magsealed reels and they are smoother than when I first bought them. But the morths do look good don't they? YUM YUM.

Cheers

Last edited by Bronco T; 18-03-2014 at 09:06 AM.
Old 10-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Blue Lip

I just read on a major tackle forum that daiwa has ceased to produce round baitcast reels designed for casting lures!!!

The new millionaire is actually a light jigging reel!!!!