Go Back   Bream Master Forums > WAFM > WAFM Chat

WAFM Chat Let us know what you think and what you'd like to see more of.

Old 07-12-2004, 07:44 AM

WAFM Mag Subcriptions!

Okay the time is getting close, can't believe my mag will be out soon!

My new EFTPOS machine has arrived so I'm now selling subscriptions for the magazine, which are $39.95 per year, inc GST.

I will have mag copies next Friday the 17th of December, and the first issue will go on sale in newsagencies on about the 27th.

All mag subs will go out in the mail the day I get copy, so that's around about the 20th at the latest.

The entry forms for the comps are in there and if you plan to fish the comps this year remember that it is now first in best dressed. If your keen to get a spot in the comps you'd be mad not to get a WAFM mag sub.

Okay so to the details, here are the details I need, I'll run you through it first.

Full Name: The full name needs to be the name of the person you want WAFM to be delivered to. If it is a gift for someone make sure you have their name on there not yours.

Address: Just double check and make sure that the postal address is correct, I need everything, the post code etc. Don't laugh, if I showed how some people fill out their entry forms you'd know why I said that.

Payment Details:

Credit Card / Cheque / Money Order

(circle one if your posting it in, and just include the one you want if your sending it via email but remember DO NOT EMAIL ME YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS.

I can't take credit card numbers via email or pm's, it's against the law unless you have a secure site, which the mag does not. So PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL OR PM ME YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS.

To pay you can:

Credit Card Snail Mail: Either fill out the form below and post it in via snail mail in which case you can put your card details on the form.

Credit Card Email: Or you can fill the form in, email it to me and then call me in the office on 9272 6644 to give me your credit card details over the phone.

Also sorry but I can't take American Express, everything else is fine.

Cheque or Money Order Snail Mail: You can pay by money order or cheque, just fill in the details and post it off. Make all money orders and cheques payable to

The Western Australian Fishing Magazine
852A Beaufort Street
Inglewood
WA 6052

WAFM Magazine Subscription Form

Full Name:

Address:

Payment Details: $39.95

Credit Card / Cheque / Money Order

Credit Card Number:
Name On Card:
Card Type (Visa, Mastercard etc):