Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Bream Anglers Tavern

Bream Anglers Tavern Drop in here if you're just surfing with a beer in your hand. Good place to just hang out...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-02-2019, 10:40 PM
yellow door 1's Avatar
yellow door 1 yellow door 1 is offline
LEGEND Unicorn
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: melbourne
Posts: 12,734
Baby Shark

Nagz just put up this shot - I thought it deserved a thread of its own

Full story here

https://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle/...5b871ce467a632

WARNING: GRAPHIC, DISTRESSING

A fisherman and moderator of a popular Facebook group has used the body of a dead shark as a bong, prompting widespread criticism on social media.

The shocking video, which appears on popular group Fried Fishing Australia, shows the man holding the lifeless body of a small shark with a pipe stuck in its head and another pipe protruding from below its fin.

The man then lights the pipe, sucking from it before exhaling, appearing to laugh speak, while the “Baby Shark” kids song plays.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 73.jpeg (50.8 KB, 88 views)

Last edited by yellow door 1; 05-02-2019 at 02:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-02-2019, 02:14 AM
yellow door 1's Avatar
yellow door 1 yellow door 1 is offline
LEGEND Unicorn
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: melbourne
Posts: 12,734
Update from his facebook page
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 627.jpg (101.8 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-02-2019, 04:16 AM
manno's Avatar
manno manno is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Melb
Posts: 1,933
Mental health is a fragile thing.

But.....

Its hard to find sympathy for this sort of stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-02-2019, 05:25 AM
nagz's Avatar
nagz nagz is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sh!tney
Posts: 3,413
Ripping cones through a shark is good for the old mental health though

Seriously, some people need a little American history gutter mouth therapy
__________________
tight linez and singing dragz
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-02-2019, 06:29 PM
Piscateur's Avatar
Piscateur Piscateur is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 3,179
Don't understand the internet ripping into this bloke, what is wrong with a bit of herb infusion of your flake?
__________________
May all your evenings rise
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-02-2019, 09:38 PM
yellow door 1's Avatar
yellow door 1 yellow door 1 is offline
LEGEND Unicorn
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: melbourne
Posts: 12,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscateur View Post
Don't understand the internet ripping into this bloke, what is wrong with a bit of herb infusion of your flake?
Yeah in this current climate where being "Recreationally Outraged" gets you street cred - This Vid has more than enough to get the 'snow "flakes"' circling and sinking their teeth into the social media frenzy.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-02-2019, 10:08 PM
nagz's Avatar
nagz nagz is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sh!tney
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow door 1 View Post
Yeah in this current climate where being "Recreationally Outraged" gets you street cred - This Vid has more than enough to get the 'snow "flakes"' circling and sinking their teeth into the social media frenzy.
100% correct

It’s these actions that give ammunition to the loopy left and bean eating greens voters to lock us out with marine parks, tighter restrictions, closing waterways.

Unfortunately, the problem is not only present in the fishing fraternity. Remember that stupid woman who put a photo or video of herself biting the head off a baby roo when out hunting? A while ago now, but it def drew the crabs.

For goodness sakes, I even saw somewhere on FB some people giving refuge to foxes ffs! Claiming they’re misunderstood.

Non of these types of things help those keen to enjoy the outdoors and the lifestyle and bounty it has to offer.

Social media is definitely a double edged sword unfortunately

I could go on for hours, but my time on the porcelain throne is done
__________________
tight linez and singing dragz

Last edited by nagz; 05-02-2019 at 10:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2019, 06:41 PM
manno's Avatar
manno manno is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Melb
Posts: 1,933
I used to be on the same bandwagon. Calling BS every time the morally outraged complained about something, mocking the SJW’s...... But now those are just bullshit trendy tag lines used to dismiss the opinion of others that might happen to think your a moronic thoughtless bogan. Its no defense. And it certainly doesnt shift the problem from the people plumbing sharks and biting roos onto the people complaining about them doing it. As much as that is their intention. Im far from loony left. Id consider myself a moderate, a centre left. Im not an activist, i sometimes hide cat DohDohDohDoh in recyclable containers, i still eat foods that have feelings. But i do think some people deserve all the “false media” they get....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-02-2019, 08:37 PM
yellow door 1's Avatar
yellow door 1 yellow door 1 is offline
LEGEND Unicorn
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: melbourne
Posts: 12,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by manno View Post
I used to be on the same bandwagon. Calling BS every time the morally outraged complained about something, mocking the SJW’s...... But now those are just bullshit trendy tag lines used to dismiss the opinion of others that might happen to think your a moronic thoughtless bogan. Its no defense. And it certainly doesnt shift the problem from the people plumbing sharks and biting roos onto the people complaining about them doing it. As much as that is their intention. Im far from loony left. Id consider myself a moderate, a centre left. Im not an activist, i sometimes hide cat DohDohDohDoh in recyclable containers, i still eat foods that have feelings. But i do think some people deserve all the “false media” they get....
Ummm - "Check Your Privilege” Manno - you dont know this guys story.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-02-2019, 09:35 PM
manno's Avatar
manno manno is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Melb
Posts: 1,933
Now your getting the hang of it!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-02-2019, 12:44 AM
yellow door 1's Avatar
yellow door 1 yellow door 1 is offline
LEGEND Unicorn
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: melbourne
Posts: 12,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by manno View Post
Now your getting the hang of it!
Just the standard SJW "bait and switch"

Step 1 - Post offensive image
Step 2 - Wait for outrage
Step 3 - Be more outraged at the insensitivity of the comments than the original deed - thereby proving you are better at being outraged than anyone else and "Woke" AF

Too easy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Google