Go Back   Bream Master Forums > Bream Boats > Hulls

Hulls Come in here to find info on that next boat you buy…

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-04-2017, 05:30 AM
Fingerling

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacer420 View Post
Hi Topender (if you are still around), or others with similar setups.

I have been away from Bream Master for a while due to a change of fishing focus, but the lure (pardon the pun) of casting lures for Bream and EP's has brought me back.

I am currently looking to sell my Quintrex Escape with a 90 Etec and down size slightly to a top ender or renegade to suit lure casting better.

How has your 481 with the 70 Yamaha performed? Are you happy with the power of the 70? What is your top speed?

I like the look of the 440 Renegade or 450 Topender with a 70 Yamaha or 75 Etec on the back.
Wow here's a blast from the past!

I have now owned my 481 Topender going on 5 years this year.
I must say the boat has been nothing short of awsome and if I had my time again I would buy another without thinking twice.
The boat matched with the Yamaha 70hp is a perfect match top speed is around 60km per hour and the boat does not struggle at all even when loaded.
In this boat I have caught everything from bream to marlin. I regularly go offshore and the boat handles very well for its size.
I have taken many people out on my boat and I can say all have always been surprised how good the ride is in the Topender.
I have been in many other alloy boats none come close to the ride of the Topender.
Any other questions feel free to ask.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: