Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Bream Anglers Tavern

Bream Anglers Tavern Drop in here if you're just surfing with a beer in your hand. Good place to just hang out...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-01-2020, 12:53 AM
HB tragic's Avatar
HB tragic HB tragic is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Adelaide SA
Posts: 1,795
Watching attached video clips

Hi All. Need some help please. For some reason which has become very frustrating I am unable to see any of the attached clips on this site. All I get is a black square. Any body any ideas as to what I might do to rectify this issue. Thanks for any help. Regards, HBt.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-01-2020, 07:07 AM
jonnie's Avatar
jonnie jonnie is offline
Mature Bream
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB tragic View Post
Hi All. Need some help please. For some reason which has become very frustrating I am unable to see any of the attached clips on this site. All I get is a black square. Any body any ideas as to what I might do to rectify this issue. Thanks for any help. Regards, HBt.
Your Youtube app is corrupt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-01-2020, 10:05 PM
HB tragic's Avatar
HB tragic HB tragic is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Adelaide SA
Posts: 1,795
Thanks jonnie but all the other sites I visit are OK. Its just the BM site. Regards, HBt.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-01-2020, 05:52 PM
jonnie's Avatar
jonnie jonnie is offline
Mature Bream
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB tragic View Post
Thanks jonnie but all the other sites I visit are OK. Its just the BM site. Regards, HBt.
But if we can see them and you can't then the problem is at your end and not with this site.
Google the problem
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-01-2020, 09:11 PM
HB tragic's Avatar
HB tragic HB tragic is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Adelaide SA
Posts: 1,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnie View Post
But if we can see them and you can't then the problem is at your end and not with this site.
Google the problem
Thanks. You are right. Just checking to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issue. Regards, HBt.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-01-2020, 03:07 AM
BloodWorm's Avatar
BloodWorm BloodWorm is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,354
Hopefully this is of help

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge...screen-easily/
__________________
Supporting The Jig Man
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-01-2020, 05:48 AM
HB tragic's Avatar
HB tragic HB tragic is offline
Blue Lip
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Adelaide SA
Posts: 1,795
Thanks bloodworm. Will give these a try. Regards HBt.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Google