Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Bream Anglers Tavern

Bream Anglers Tavern Drop in here if you're just surfing with a beer in your hand. Good place to just hang out...

Old 28-05-2017, 10:18 PM
Blue Lip

Yeti

Hey folks,

Just wondering if anyone is using the YETI Rambler?

I'm looking to get some 30oz versions.

Anyone seen them for sale in Aus?

cheers

nagz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yeti301.jpg (22.6 KB, 208 views)
Old 29-05-2017, 01:08 AM
Big Bream

Would love to get some feedback aswell. Just went onto thew website and it looks like great quality gear....
Old 28-08-2017, 06:03 AM
Blue Lip

Totally forgot about this until today

Placed an order with yeti australia for the 30oz rambler and the lowball (perfect for scotch on the rocks on fly tying nights)

I'll update when they arrive

If they're as good as they appear to be, the colster and 64 jug will be next!
Old 30-08-2017, 05:35 AM
Blue Lip

So for those who are interested, my yeti rambler 30oz tumbler and 10oz lowball arrived today

First impressions: man I wish I knew about these when I lived in Darwin.

Great quality drink ware, albeit a bit on the costly side.

Used the tumbler this afternoon, filled with ice and coke to get me through some office work. Got the straw lid combo and I must say, what a drinking pleasure. Coke was freezing the whole time and the ice was in original form, no watered down beverage at all. I put some new ice in the yeti at 3pm and left it out overnight to see how much will be left tomorrow, much like every video review on YouTube lol. I just wanna see it with my own eyes

Am now enjoying the lowball with more coke and some kraken whilst I tie some surf candies. I actually made the drink at 4:30 and totally forgot about til 7pm due to kids homework and baby duties. Still ice cold and thoroughly enjoyable now the kids have settled and the vice is out.

I spoke with yeti australia today about the colster model, which is like a stubby cooler of the same kind of design. They're currently developing an Aussie model to accommodate our size of cans etc. expected release is around Xmas. This is a must have with the warm weather coming up. YouTube reviews suggest this to be the be all end all of stubby coolers or koozies as the yanks call em.

My next purchase will be a rambler gallon jug. A bullet proof and fishing/shooting friendly jug that'll last a life time. Just having a hard time coming to terms with the $199 price tag

Anyways, enough rambling from me. I would seriously encourage anyone looking for rock solid drinking stuff to check these guys out.

Nagz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: