Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Bream Anglers Tavern

Bream Anglers Tavern Drop in here if you're just surfing with a beer in your hand. Good place to just hang out...

Old 06-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Mature Bream

what really pisses me off is the people who see you releasing a fish that then proceed to tell you over and over again that i shouldnt have realeased it.it mainly pisses me off when its a big flathead or a big old bream

the other thing that pisses me off is i used to fish the urangan pier alot for gt's, 9/10 times if i managed to land a big gt i would snap the line after i had surfaced the fish as i wouldnt want to gaff the fish and risk killing a big gt and pretty much each time without fail i would have some bogan in my ear telling how great a feed that 20kg gt wouldve been,that really pisses me off as to me there to special of a fish to be keeping and the fact that theres alot better tasting fish out there anyway

cheers
Old 06-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Poddy Bream

Perth drivers

perth drivers simply do not know how to merge! the freeway wouldnt be so damn stuck every morning if people could actually merge!

and STICKYBEAKING! just because someone has had an accident, doesnt mean you have to slow down to have a look! ive been in situations where there is literally 2 kms of blocked traffic from the city, crawling at 10km/h, and then once you get past the accident, everyone speeds up to 80km/h! not even a blocked lane! useless nosy people!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella fella View Post
You know what really grinds my gears? When Scarlet Johansson is way sexy in a movie and you don't get to see so much as a nip slip. Rant over.
Agreed Actresses wear too much material and with too high a thread count.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadWeightLoss View Post
and STICKYBEAKING! just because someone has had an accident, doesnt mean you have to slow down to have a look! ive been in situations where there is literally 2 kms of blocked traffic from the city, crawling at 10km/h, and then once you get past the accident, everyone speeds up to 80km/h! not even a blocked lane! useless nosy people!
Tell you a funny thing I saw on this once. A car rear-ended another car on a busy road I was on and the drivers came out to assess the damage. A small dint was all it caused but a person on a motorbike decided to have a sticky beak, took his eyes of the road for a moment and ran into the car in front of him and broke a few bones. Hilarious!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Big Bream

Breammaster members who post a million posts all the time to get there post count up so they feel special I mean some people a average 2 posts a day ,come on people
Seems to be AFL supporters more so
pb snapper on plastic 58cm folk
Old 06-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayojay View Post
Breammaster members who post a million posts all the time to get there post count up so they feel special I mean some people a average 2 posts a day ,come on people

Here we go haha!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Big Bream

WOMEN..... rant over.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Administrator

Rowers on the rivers - They watch you from miles away, you stand on the deck of your boat casting towards the shore! So where do they navigate their way through to get past you? Between you and the river bank. Must be geniuses every one of them. I particularly love how surprised they look when you hook them or manage to wrap them up in line. Also love how they are the ones always telling you to slow down when you are not even doing the speed limit.

I have another one that really gets my goat! RUBBISH, I mean really, you carried it there, carry it a bit further and put it in a bin.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Mature Bream

I help a blind lady cross a busy road cos I though she was gonna get run over, then she gets up me for helping her ???

Saw her again last week at Government house, I told my boys "quick lets go before she recognises me "
Old 06-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Only 2 per day Man you need to learn how to count, its more like 3+ Once again can't get your facts straight.

Have you ever thought that maybe some of us don't give a damn about post count, it means nothing, we just love giving NRL supporters what they deserve
Old 06-06-2012, 10:58 PM
Mature Bream

my rant... keyboard warriors, nothing worse
Old 06-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Blue Lip

Quote:
If that's all you have to rant about then you have a charmed existence.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Big Bream

Bream obsession me and you are going to have to have a live on breammaster boxing match hahaha me and you love a blue ,that comment about posts was taking the piss out of someone else who commented on someone about how they had only made 2 posts But had an opinion.
Some guys think they run the site cause they joined this year or last year and they have like 1000 posts
I through in the AFL bit in just because well because I just hate afl so very very much
pb snapper on plastic 58cm folk
Old 07-06-2012, 02:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Bream obsession me and you are going to have to have a live on breammaster boxing match hahaha me and you love a blue ,that comment about posts was taking the piss out of someone else who commented on someone about how they had only made 2 posts But had an opinion.
Some guys think they run the site cause they joined this year or last year and they have like 1000 posts
I through in the AFL bit in just because well because I just hate afl so very very much
Hahaha bring it on I'm just taking the piss as well mate love taking the piss The way you feel about AFL is how i feel about Rugby League haha so i think the fight will be a long one that may never end hahaha
Old 07-06-2012, 04:31 AM
Mature Bream

I hate how people treat other people with out respect I don't care if you are black, green, purple, gay, straight, Like hip hop, like lady gaga or even use bait you are all the same in my eyes. Just don't be a twat and treat others the way you would like to be treated I don't care that you have had a bad day there is no need to take it out on someone else.

Oh and the way that people seam to be getting so sensitive this PC stuff is getting out of hand

and last of all dolphins and puppy's I just want to punch those guys in the face