Go Back   Bream Master Forums > Bream Boats > Hulls

Hulls Come in here to find info on that next boat you buy…

Old 20-10-2003, 08:00 AM
Big Bream

Talking And now for the waiting part...

Now this is the part that sucks! Waiting for a new boat!

After getting comprehensively soaked in nearly every outing during 5kn+ winds in my Quintrex Dart, I was desperate for a step up. Family consensus was that a bigger boat was needed to fish out of, take down south or up north, tow the skis or tubes around and generally boat-about in without getting wet and without the hassles of a small boat! Original step up was going to be to about 4.3m. Oh well, looked like we skimped the entire 4m bracket!

The new boat? - a 5m Full Boar Sportsfishing Boat (heh... customised to suit *my* needs) but also able to do a whole heap of other stuff with a rather sexual 90hp Mercury 4 stroke on the back. I managed to secure a sponsorship deal (don't like to hide these little "affiliations" as we call them) and Tyson and John worked out a brilliant price for a beast of a boat.

She's a fibreglass (oooh the "f" word!) punt-style boat and I designed the layout myself - taking in to account the various other jobs apart from breamin' this girlie has to do (there's still a bit of open space inside the boat incase the swell picks up if we were to take her offshore). It'd be nice to have what Full Boar's building for ATOMIC, with carbon-fibre decks extending the full length of the hull with a sunken, twin console cockpit - but who can justify that much on a bream boat? Besides, I'm the only bloke in the house that bream-fishes seriously!

Anyway enough waffle, her she is with the paint-job I'm hopefully getting and the deck layout that I saw as most versatile. Foredeck is a bit big in the pic as I couldn't really get it to scale! Houses twin 7' rod lockers, tackle storage (to suit 6 x Plano 4000s), extra storage and a plumbed and timed livewell. Rear bench seat folds down to extend the rear deck, and up to reveal extra storage or an extra livewell if needed.
Can't wait!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fullboar2.jpg (94.6 KB, 644 views)
Old 20-10-2003, 08:07 AM

Being your team mate and all...do i get to fish out of your boat regularly when it arrives!?

Dave
Old 20-10-2003, 08:11 AM
Big Bream

hey chris, i think the only thing that that lil baby lacks is some vertical poles up the front for some girlies to strut their stuff on

hahaha wait till u catch some male bream in spawning season, cos they probly get a lil bit too excited by ure hot sexual beast

(oh my god, i cant believe i actually wrote that last bit)

hahah, thats a nice vibrant colour, are u gonna use that as a float in the mardi gras or what???????????

full respect!!!!!!!!!!

scott
Old 20-10-2003, 08:13 AM

Talking

Chris I'm really sorry for all the DohDohDohDoh I've hung on you in the past, it will never happen again you know that. You really are a nice bloke and I did publish an article you wrote...............

Can I pleeeeeeeeeeease come for a fish when you get it?
Old 20-10-2003, 08:16 AM
Big Bream

Try saying that when you're fishing outta tha biatch Scottie! Man they're awesome to fish out of. And what's wrong with the colour? It's all gonna blend into one when I'm doing 100kph across glassy water...

Dave - new rule - you can only fish out of my boat if you wear clothes that match it. Oh wait - you can just wear our team shirt!
Old 20-10-2003, 08:19 AM

Its our sponsors dream mate!
Mind you...they wont be able to see us at that speed!
Whats the pic on hte boat though...i cant make it out!

dave
Old 20-10-2003, 08:21 AM
Big Bream

ahha, chris, cos she is sooooo hot, i reckon its gonna be the new river slut, everyone will get a go

ahha, will probably give the smoothest ride as well,
Old 20-10-2003, 08:34 AM
Big Bream

Attached Images
File Type: jpg newfullboar2.jpg (32.7 KB, 597 views)
Old 20-10-2003, 08:48 AM
Mature Bream

Thumbs up

Damn, that's one sexy look'n beast. I'd ask you to wave to us plebs on the shore as you go past, but it might be a bit hard identifying you as you blerrrrr past.
Once one (drool drool)
Sam
Old 20-10-2003, 09:18 AM

ahhhhhhhhhh

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lemessboat.jpg (62.2 KB, 580 views)
Old 20-10-2003, 09:20 AM

Don't u hate small minded idiots that turn serious posts into a joke?........Wombats.......
Old 20-10-2003, 09:35 AM
Big Bream

Hahahah..that's classic. Hey Chris, wicked graphic design skills you've got yourself ;-) Mad props to Scottie as well..

Got to love it..first you had the the "Quinnie Pink Bits" (Due to his faded red carpet)...now we have the Full Boar "Elton John" limited edition.

Can't wait..will be a serious donk and tub!
Old 20-10-2003, 09:38 AM
Big Bream

hey ira, you know wot the definition is of a wombat though hey!!!

Eats roots and leafs

hence, i can live with being labelled a wombat!!!! how bout u?

scott
Old 20-10-2003, 08:54 PM
Big Bream

Scottie there's a joke that goes like that: A wombat picks up a prostitute one evening, takes her out for dinner, takes her home, bangs her and then starts collecting his clothes ready to leave. She says "Hang on mate, what about payment?? Look here..." she pulls out a dictionary... "here it says 'Prostitute: has sex for money'"... the wombat pauses, grabs the dictionary, flick the pages and says "yeah, well here it says 'Wombat: eats shoots roots and leaves'"

Old 21-10-2003, 03:32 AM
Blue Lip

Wow, I`m green with envy. They really are an awesome looking boat. If all goes to plan I am hoping to buy one early in the new year. Roughly how long do you expect it to be before you take delivery?
Congratulations on the purchase. I`m sure there will be plenty of people lining up for a fish out of that baby. Can`t wait to see it on the water.

Dror