Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Bream Anglers Tavern

Bream Anglers Tavern Drop in here if you're just surfing with a beer in your hand. Good place to just hang out...

Old 29-01-2018, 09:18 PM
Blue Lip

Dream combo

Trying to track down a thread that covered what we would purchase as a bream combo if money was no object. Can anyone remember the title or point me in the right direction? I am interested to see if any of us eventually got what we wanted . Regards, HBt.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Big Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB tragic View Post
Trying to track down a thread that covered what we would purchase as a bream combo if money was no object. Can anyone remember the title or point me in the right direction? I am interested to see if any of us eventually got what we wanted . Regards, HBt.
Can't help you find the thread sorry but if I was asked that I'd have to say either an original steez or an exist for the reel... Just bought one of each in the last few months so I'm happy with that although mine is the 15 exist i think the 12 model looks even better. Can't go wrong with any exist though.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Blue Lip

I don't have any idea what the thread was called but I do distinctly remember that the criteria stated that if you could own one combo, limited to one rod, reel, line and lure, what would it be? My answer was A Megabass Lycaon Evolution F1-63XSDTi rod paired with a Megabass Idaten 100 spooled with 6lb Yamtoyo Famell spinning fluro and a Megabass Coayu Slide Sinker. I didn't end up with that combo, but got pretty close. I did have the rod (damn, do I miss it), but had a Racing Condition 256 with the 6lb fluro. Still haven't used a slide sinker, though
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mb rod.jpg (201.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg IDATEN-1002.jpg (59.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg slide sinker.jpg (51.0 KB, 85 views)

Last edited by stella fella; 29-01-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: