Go Back   Bream Master Forums > Bream Boats > Hulls

Hulls Come in here to find info on that next boat you buy…

Old 10-01-2003, 03:03 AM
Big Bream

Bass Boss

Hi Guys, this is probably more one for the east coasters, but has anyone seen or been in one of those Stessl Bass bosses. Now they look the goods for a bream boat.

They are the closest thing I've seen to the american bass boats, except they are made of ally. They appear to be just a huge casting deck with a motor (the way a bream boat should be).

They are a v-hull design and are supposed to handle chop pretty well. The ads even say that they will double as a ski boat, so they must be fast . There's a review here http://www.fishingmonthly.com.au/boa...-Template.html

I've never been a fan of hornets, so one of these may just be the ticket when it comes time to upgrade. I reckon the 4.6m with a side console would be just perfect.

My dad has owned several stessls over the years and they have always been well made. Alf Stessl is a bit of an innovator in the boating world, he just doesn't get as much press as Quintrex.

James.
Old 10-01-2003, 05:20 AM
Mick

I fished out of a B/Boss last year up at Forster and they certainly are a nice boat. The boat was a 5.2 model and although it wasn't going to get between the racks it was a very nice stable fishing platform. The guy who owned it specifically got it so it could be used for a bit of sking as well (Keep the girlfriend happy). They are very nice but I still think I would go the 5 metre hornet instead, ( I can't ski)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: