Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Getting Started

Getting Started If you’re new to the Sport then this is the forum for you.

Old 23-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Fingerling

Micro vibeing?

I know this is probably a stupid question. But....... I see on the forum lots of people catch fish while "micro vibing." And I've honestly never heard of it before so I was wondering - what lure-retrieve-tactics-what sort of structure? Cheers guys I'm keen to give it a go for sure.
Old 23-01-2015, 02:05 AM
Blue Lip

Lot of blokes literally drop a strike pro microvibe vertically next to structure and then let slack line out and watch for a bite. It's that simple. You can retrieve it as per a normal vibe but most of what I have done is a series of drops next to structure, reel up, drop again, repeat.
Old 23-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Mature Bream

I think most of the guys talking micro vibs are referring to the strike pro micro vibs
http://www.jurofishing.com/index.php.../micro-vibe-25
If your wanting to try them, I think most do as G described.
Old 23-01-2015, 02:54 AM
Fingerling

Cheers guys I can't wait to give this a try next time I'm out. Hopefully it's that simple
Old 23-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Mature Bream

Hi mate - see this recent thread for some more good tips:

http://www.breammaster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62799
Old 24-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Blue Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_H View Post
Cheers guys I can't wait to give this a try next time I'm out. Hopefully it's that simple
These Vibes are probably the best lure ever made for Bream in particular for man made structure areas etc. A real lure of the Ages. Your line will either stop, or speed up. After you have caught your fist fish, change the treble to YS-25's or Daichii Death trap trebles. You can also go a thicker guage owner treble but in the 14 or 16 size (which ever is smaller than the original). Take out the split ring on the tow point and use clips. THis way you can change the colour of the micro vibes quickly depending on what they feel like.

The trick is to not pretend its a bait fish etc. but more a piece of bait/something falling off the structure. Can get repetative, but not boring like Blades. Its intriguing, trying to cast the lure so close to structure and hard to reach areas. Sight casting is when you enjoy it the most.

Read those previous links .............. great into on here especially if you search 'Docklands'. Then you will see all the pioneers that mastered this techinique.

Breamingwithjoy even made a DVD in one of the popular fishing magazines explaining it all.

Best of luck !