Go Back   Bream Master Forums > General Bream Forums > Bream Anglers Tavern

Bream Anglers Tavern Drop in here if you're just surfing with a beer in your hand. Good place to just hang out...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-01-2020, 03:50 AM
yellow door 1's Avatar
yellow door 1 yellow door 1 is offline
LEGEND Unicorn
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: melbourne
Posts: 13,648
Aussie Fly Fisher on Vimeo

Drone shots of fish taking flies etc - pretty impressive chanel


Goodoo - Aussie Fly Fisher from Aussie Fly Fisher on Vimeo.




Downunder - Trailer - F3T Fly Fishing Film Tour Official Selection from Aussie Fly Fisher on Vimeo.


Last edited by yellow door 1; 02-01-2020 at 04:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-01-2020, 03:19 AM
mazman's Avatar
mazman mazman is offline
Big Bream
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 544
The quality of content that comes from some of the fly fishing crew is incredible. Another great one is black fly eyes

GT HUNT-Cosmoledo from Black Fly Eyes on Vimeo.




ANTHONY from Black Fly Eyes on Vimeo.




expedition TAIMEN from Black Fly Eyes on Vimeo.



Bit of a spread of their content
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-01-2020, 09:47 PM
yellow door 1's Avatar
yellow door 1 yellow door 1 is offline
LEGEND Unicorn
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: melbourne
Posts: 13,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazman View Post
The quality of content that comes from some of the fly fishing crew is incredible. Another great one is black fly eyes


Bit of a spread of their content
Yeah theres a quiet spot I like to go to unwind which unfortunately attracts model airplane and drone enthusiasts - so it can either be an oasis of peaceful solitude or you can have a drone buzzing above you like a mosquito the whole session.

These vids momentarily take away my homicidal thoughts towards drone pilots
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-01-2020, 01:37 AM
jonnie's Avatar
jonnie jonnie is offline
Mature Bream
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow door 1 View Post
Yeah theres a quiet spot I like to go to unwind which unfortunately attracts model airplane and drone enthusiasts - so it can either be an oasis of peaceful solitude or you can have a drone buzzing above you like a mosquito the whole session.

These vids momentarily take away my homicidal thoughts towards drone pilots
I tie a half once lead and start casting upwards,surprising what one can catch
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-01-2020, 03:49 AM
yellow door 1's Avatar
yellow door 1 yellow door 1 is offline
LEGEND Unicorn
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: melbourne
Posts: 13,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnie View Post
I tie a half once lead and start casting upwards,surprising what one can catch
Yeah I've tried with a 1/16th and its a bit light.

I try to let them know with hand gestures, that I'm not happy about them hanging over my head and filming my majestic casting action. But I dont even know where the pilots of the drones are and I dont think my impotent rage spooks them much
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Google