View Single Post
Old 25-12-2015, 08:08 PM
Mature Bream

I have seen one,just before the sun came up coming back from fishing most of the night,narrow 4wd track,this thing run across the road just as I was changing radio station,looked back up and just seen the back half of it disappear into the bush on the side of the road,this thing was as big as the mastiff in the tray,dark black with this awesome purple shine to it and a tail the size of a yabby pump my dog was in a cage on the tray but always barks when she sniffed out something,always,cats,pigs,foxes she used to let you know she was onto something,I stopped where I seen the cat,looked back at her and I had never seen her so frozen with fear I think it was,in her life.this dog would charge into scrub from the back of the tray and rip into pigs no hesitation,me and my mate jumped out with the machete haha,opened up the dog crate to put the pup on the lead but she would not get out,never once in her life did she hesitate to get out of the box but she wouldn't.it was then both me and mate looked at each other at the same time and said "stuff this" so to speak and hightailed it back into the car haha.
So yeah I'm a firm believer in big cats in Oz