View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 06:58 PM
Poddy Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarner447 View Post
I personally feel alot of people had enough of their posts being deleted,I did see alot of that happening when i was more active here , and that was a usual complaint , Maybe mods needed to step back and allow a bit more freedom? I understand sometimes its very easy for things to get out of control but really is it that much of an issue ? its a forum.
Sail Anarchy is another place I frequent. It describes itself as a place for adults and there is no limits on profanity, and probably little moderation within the forums. It can get pretty willing in there, but that in itself is quite entertaining, and overall the tone is fine and I don't find myself going "whoa" that's pretty nasty. They also publish a fair few articles and opinions pieces and seem to attract plenty of advertisers and sponsors. Overall it's a pretty active forum with an international user base including plenty of Industry figures.

I'm also a longtime Whirlpool user, which is heavily moderated, so you have to behave, but it remains popular.