View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Mature Bream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bream Reaper View Post
May want to rethink the Murray as a venue - thousands of dead bream in the river since Wednesday last week - looked to be a 100% kill - 1cm bream to 45cm bream. Will take months if not years to recover.

Personally I wouldn't re-think anything other than tactics, we may as well not do comps if we want to change the venue when something doesn't go our way. 2016 Kayak Grand Final for example, crazy weather but the show goes on!!! It breeds champions and separates boys from men, people who take it how it is and people who want all conditions favourable. I can guarantee you that if it goes ahead, which it most probably will, you will be surely proven wrong that there is no fish there. A 100% fish kill is beyond insanity - people just need to re-evaulate their archaic ways of thinking and try new things.. Actually pre-fish for a start, not going by what their mate who only uses z man motor oils said, go pre-fish different areas to see for themselves rather than going by social media. Especially since a few people have been finding fish.. It just goes to show people need to rise/harden up. A study was done which showed that breeders which are clued to certain lures, have spawn which also inherit this knowledge to some extent; thus making them smarter as time goes on. Much like this, they also attain resistances to disease and shock depending on what sort of genetics they have. The fish are not all dead, they just need a smart angler to find them.

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab253/searingtackle/webbanner_zpsnjjqxuuj.gif